Love and Light
This page is about deep thinking of how we view Life.Our world is personal to us all. How we see or think in the mind is how we see our lives. Our minds creates our world around us. So how one see it is not so for someone else in other words your truth does not make it their truth. Enjoy this page .
" Man was born to be rich, or grow rich by the use of his faculties, by the union of thought with nature." - Emerson
"Life is about the Journey, but the Journey Leads to the Destination."
- Welcome - We Have Been Expecting You -
Om Shrim Maha Lakshmi-yei Swaha
Salutations to Her who is the source of all abundance.
- Just for today, I will let go of anger.
- Just for today, I will let go of worry.
- Just for today, I will count my many blessings.
- Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
- Just for today, I will be kind to every living creature.
Contemplate these simple thoughts.
Let go. Allow any anger or worry to surface and release.
Invite gratitude, honesty, and kindness into your Life.
I Was Told to Live
By some inner mystic Presence,
I was told to live and to love, to laugh and to be glad.
I was told to be still and know of the One Almighty Power
in and through all.
I was told to let that Power work through and in me.
I believed that voice and I received my Good.
I am healed- The joy of Life
In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, I am building a life of prosperity.
What Makes For Unhappiness
1. Rigidity, inflexibility, distrust ... seeing only one way to do things, and viewing anybody who thinks differently as a potential enemy.
2. Wanting to change everything and everybody; this is a revolutionary desire, and have you ever known a happy revolutionary?
3. Never trying anything new, sticking to weary routines and always doing what you think is expected.
4. Boredom, isolation.
5. Wishing you were something or somebody else.
6. Worrying about other people's opinions of you, and repressing your feelings out of fear that you'll offend somebody.
What Makes For Happiness
1. Realism, flexibility, relating to people.
2. The ability to accept what you are and know it isn't bad after all.
3. Being able to express what you're feeling.
7. Doing something physical: jogging, dancing, long walks,bicycling ect...
8. Loving yourself.
I am available to be a rich and mighty blessing on this planet !
The universal law of cosmic good is always working in my life !
The idea that God planted in my soul is emerging with grace and ease !
I choose to reveal the highest and best within me no matter what !
Excellence breaks through into every sphere of my existence!
These words of affirmation are grounded in truth and founded in gratitude !
And so it is Amen !